Monday, May 21, 2012

When Eating More Is Good For You

Now, I don't know how I feel about this whole Paleo diet thing just yet...although I have been trying to eat more proteins and vegetables, and less carbs. But swearing off carbs and sugar completely, I'm not sure I can do it. I do want to try it someday, but I feel like right now I'm still getting my head wrapped around eating healthy and exercising.

What I like about the Paleo idea though, are the amount of food you eat. You become full from eating a good amount of vegetables and lean protein. I never knew protein made you feel full faster and longer until I started crossfit and reading about Paleo.

This article title "Eat More, Weight Less" from Crossfit Rockwall's website really caught my attention. Just look at the difference between REAL healthy eating Vs. "Healthy" eating:


You can see the full article and various other comparisons here

It's amazing how much we can deprive ourselves of food, when it's not about not eating, but eating right. 

What will you choose to eat for breakfast tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment