Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Shoes and C25K Week 6

I got new shoes today!! My hubby took me out shopping to get new running shoes as an anniversary gift, and I got the Reebok Realflex Transition. They feel great and I love them! Plus they are super stylish :)



I couldn't wait until the sun went down to try them on and go for a run, so I went around 7pm. It was still hot out, and I definitely felt it. I did c25k week 6 day 1. I instantly noticed a difference in how my shins and calves weren't hurting as much. My only problem with the run was the heat. It affected my breathing and I was way more tired than usual. But I ran faster and with much less pain. I went down to a 10:22 run pace from 10:50 last Friday.

I'm ready for week 6 day 2: The big 20 minutes run!!!! I just hope I can do it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment