Friday, May 25, 2012

Progress! Progress! Progress!

Progress is always a good thing, right?

Today I was supposed to start week 6 day 1 of the c25k program, but because I rarely pay attention to anything, I mistakenly repeated w5d3 instead of doing w6d1. But  that's okay, because althought I did the exact same run from two days ago, I did it about 23 seconds faster! And compared to last Friday, I did it a whole minute faster!

My calves were hurting, and so was the side of my stomach, but I kept going and tried to go as fast I could. I definitely need to do something about my calves though...

Here is the summary of the last 3 days with Ease Into c25k:


So yeah, this is one of the things I've noticed progress on.

The other thing I'm starting to see are my clothes becoming more lose and people asking me if I lost weight.

That's DEFINITELY a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment