Saturday, May 12, 2012

Venting

No physical changes as far as I can see.

And it is so disheartening. When you work out hard and limit your eating to healthy stuff MOST of the time, you expect to see changes in at least a couple of weeks. But I haven't. The only time I saw changes was in the first 2 weeks when I lost about 5 pounds and about 2 inches from my waist. But since then I have been measuring myself and there have been no changes. I haven't been weighing myself this week, but I know the week before I fluctuated up and down.

The only thing that has been somewhat consistent is my fat percentage. I started out at 33%, then I went down to 26% and last week I was down to 25%. Tomorrow I will measure it again, and hopefully it will have gone down a bit more...

I just wanted to be skinny enough this Summer to wear a bikini  :(

Oh well... as long as my body ability is increasing, I'll be maybe 60% happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment