Friday, May 18, 2012

C25k - From W1D3 to W5D2

Last time I did the actual c25k program was 3 weeks ago. I had done week 1 day 3. Since then I had been doing crossfit and doing some runs here and there but not following the actual c25k program. Last Friday I was able to do 9 minutes straight before having to walk, so I thought if I was able to run 9 minutes, I could probably skip a couple weeks of the c25k and I did. I decided to skip all the way to week 5 day 2, since you run 6 minutes, walk 1 minute, run 4 minutes, walk 1 minute and run another 6 minutes. And I was able to complete it with no problems! The only thing bothering me were my calves, but apart from that I felt fine.

Four weeks ago I was not even able to run for 1 minute. That's just a reminder that ANYTHING is possible.


1 comment: