Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beginning of 3rd Week

Last week wasn't my greatest.. I didn't follow my diet very strictly and it was just a bad week overall. So I decided to try and do better this week. Working out in the morning is still weird for me. I'm not used to working out without having a lot of time to get ready and eat. What I do is I eat as soon as I wake up around 7am to give enough time for the food to digest by the time I go work out at 9am. The last two Sunday I had walls that kept me from doing the work outs to the full extent. But today I was fine.
Here is what we had to do:

Conditioning: in teams of 2
800m run
100 kb swings
50 burpees
100 squats
50 db thrusters
50 box jumps
800m run

Since this was done in teams of 2, we each had to do half of these work outs. While one person ran 400 meters, the other rested until she had to go and run 400 meters.

For the kb swings we used a 15lb. I thought it was a little too light, and it actually made it more difficult. For the db thrusters, we used 10lb dumbells. That was actually enough, a little too heavy actually.

Overall, it was a great work out and I'm just glad I didn't have anything to keep me from completing them.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment