Sunday, May 27, 2012

6 Weeks Into Crossfit

I'm starting to feel the heat out there, even though it wasn't that hot today. As always, it felt great afterwards. My sister in law also joined me today so it was nice having a partner to work out with :)


Here is what we did:
Conditioning: 20min amrap
10 push press (10lb kbs)
10 box jumps (20" box)
20 mt. Climbers

Run 100m


Each round took me about 3 minutes to complete, so I think I did about 6 rounds, but I'm not sure. All I know is that it was harder than I thought it would be. 


Afterwards we did abs work out, so we did some situps, butterfly situps and bicycle. I really don't have a problem doing situps. I find that's probably the easiest thing for me to do, out of all the exercises. Bicycles, however, make my sides burn a lot, but I guess it's because it's working. 


It was a good workout overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment