Monday, June 18, 2012

Last One Again

It sucks to be last... especially when there are like 20 women in your Crossfit class. But that's okay because I know I gave it my best.

Here is what we had to do:

Strength: Bar rollers 4×7 (35lb) and weighted planks (10lb)
Conditioning:
Run 2 laps
150 jumprope singles
50 Situps
Run 2 laps
120 jumrope singles
40 Situps
Run 2 laps
90 jumprope singles
30 Situps
Run 2 laps
60 jumprope singles
20 Situps
Run 2 laps
30 jumprope singles
10 Situps
Run 2 laps



When I saw it, I honestly thought it was going to be easy. But  it was far from it. It wasn't the most difficult WOD we had, but it was as difficult as any other I have done. My feet kept on getting caught on the jump rope, so that set me back. Then I was having a hard time with the situps, which surprised me because I'm usually fine doing situps. 


I finished everything in 30 minutes. 


Lesson learned: Never underestimate a WOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment