Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Early Bird

I was impressed with myself this morning. Against all odds, I got myself out of bed at 5am, ate a bagel and a banana, drank some coffee, lots of water and went to my crossfit class at 6am. I was ready to not be able to finish the workout, since I was tired, achy and not used to working out this early in the morning. But I was ready to try my best. I went for the 400m warmup run and it actually felt nice outside, much nicer than it usually feels when I go at 9am or 4pm. So I definitely liked that about the morning. My shins were still hurting though, but I finished the run anyway. And then I proceeded to do the workout, which by the way, I finished!

Conditioning10 burpees
15 KB SDHP (15lbs kb)
25 Jump Squats
50 jumping pullups*
75 wall ball (10lb)
200 jump rope singles
400m Run w/ 10lb plate


I was able to finish the burpees way faster than usual, and I think it's because my form was wrong the last times. I finished the whole workout, even though I could not do the last 400m with straight running. I had to walk a couple of times. But I finished it, and it felt great!!

My whole body is very achy now, especially my thighs, arms and chest. I guess it's working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment