Thursday, June 28, 2012

2 Months Later...

Here is what I expected to happen in 2 months:

- Lose 20 pounds
- Wear a bikini and look like a supermodel while doing it
- Run a 5k
- Have muscles like Jillian Michaels
- Do clean pullups
- LOVE doing crossfit
- Lift lots of HEAVY weight

Here is what ACTUALLY happened in 2 months:

- Lost 10 pounds
- I am happy with my body but not looking like a supermodel yet
- Not only I ran a 5k, I ran 4 miles!
- I notice a little tiny muscle definition in my arms, but nothing like Jillian's
- I can't even do 1 pullup. But I went from being able to do maybe 3 assisted to 10 assisted.
- Yep, I LOVE doing crossfit. This one I got right!
- I lift weights, but I think the heaviest I have lifted is 90lbs.

So as you can see, some improvements were above my expectations, others were below, but the bottom line is, I improved in ALL areas!!

As little as some of them are, they are improvements nonetheless, and that is what matters.

No regrets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment