Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Bad Week but I Finished W7D2

So this evening I ran six minutes longer than I did last Saturday, but for some reason, I wasn't completely happy with myself. I'm not sure if it's because I was super tired this time and my run pace increased in 20 seconds, or if I just had a bad week overall, only doing 2 days of Crossfit, and overindulging in Spicy Fries and Chipotle one of these days.. I feel bloated, achy and defeated. And no, unfortunately, it's not that time of the month, or near it. So I can't attribute this to mother nature. It's my fault and my fault only. I guess I have learned that in the world of becoming healthy, at least for me, it's two weeks forwards, one week back. Sometimes even two weeks back. I guess as far as number of pounds lost, I won't be reaching double digits this week after all. The best thing I can do right now is lift my head up, learn from my mistakes, and look forward!

But I did run for 26 minutes straight, which means I skipped from W6D2 to W7D2 and was able to finish it!I think that's pretty awesome for a girl who a little over a month ago couldn't even run for 1 minute straight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment