Sunday, April 29, 2012

NOT a Good Day at the Gym

I had my first 9:30am class. I don't know if it was the time of the day or the fact I had 4 days between classes, but I did NOT do well at all!

Here is the work out we had to do:
Conditioning 2rds


Partner workout
100m farmers walk/weighted squats
200m run/butterfly Situps
20 step walking plate lunge/mt climbers
Jumprope 100singles/plank hold

As soon as we started the warm up, I felt a pull on my inner thigh muscle. I tried to stretch it out and roll it, but nothing helped. It was incredibly painful and I couldn't do anything where I had to bend my legs, so pretty much most of the work outs. I also felt bad for my partner, since she was way more advanced than I was, she ended up having to do longer workout as she waited for me to finish my workout. And top it all off, I had to do jumprope for the first in I think 20 years. At first I was so clumsy, I couldn't do a single one. But during the second round I got the hang of it and was able to do 50.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up how my work out went. Hopefully it gets better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment