Sunday, April 22, 2012

1st Week Progress

I lost 5 pounds since I started this journey and 3 pounds in the last week!

I have been counting my calories using My Fitness Pal and trying not to go over 1200 calories per day. I also make sure I drink at least 2 liters of water per day. The only difficult thing is eating less carbs and more protein, like they teach in Paleo Diet. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I'm slowly increasing my intake of Protein and decreasing my intake or Carbs. It's definitely working so far!



2 comments:

  1. 1200 calories is too little for an active girl. It may feel "fine" for now, but soon you'll hit a wall which will seem like you can't get over. Up it to a minimum of 2000. Protein should be the foundation of that diet, and base your carbs and fats around it.

    ReplyDelete