Sunday, October 14, 2012

5 Months Progress!

It's hard to believe it's been 5 months since I decided to change my life for the better. I now know this is not a phase, it's a permanent change and I'm sticking with it!!

And of course, it deserves a progress pictures. Here you go: 


Where did all that fat go??? I don't know, but all I know is I'm really happy that all my hard work is paying off!! I can finally wear tight pants and small shirts to the gym and not be embarrassed. 

So, on to the measurements:


Weight
Hips
Chest
Waist
Thighs
Butt
Shirt Size
Pants
Size
BMI
Starting
160
40”
40”
33”
24”
42”
L
12-14
Overweight
Current
138
35”
35”
27”
22”
38”
S
8
Normal J

I just love doing these little comparison tables! Specially on days I feel unmotivated, to keep me going and realize change comes, even if it takes time. 

I am pretty happy where I am right now. I don't have a set goal weight. I'm focusing on being a size 6 and that's it. I think that's where I want to be. But more than that, I want to keep on getting stronger and be able to run more often. I'm yet to run more than 4 miles. 

Thanks for reading, whoever you are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment